Role & Responsibilities
* Accountable for the design, implementation and support of SAP Financials with a focus on FI/CO modules (but not limited to): General Ledger, AR/AP, Asset Accounting, Treasury, Travel Management, Fund Management, Legal Consolidation, Cost Centre Accounting, Internal Orders, Product Cost Controlling, Profitability Analysis, Profit Centre Accounting, Planning
* Ensure compliance of all high-level solution models and solution architectures to the target Architecture, Enterprise roadmap, architecture principles and standards
* Coordinate and collaborate with project stakeholders, system implementation partners, PMO, vendors, onshore and offshore resources on the design and development of the new SAP system functionality.
* Act as liaison with business for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
* Independently facilitate workshops with business users to define business requirements, analyse, create and validate requirements into detailed functional specifications that can be translated to technical specifications
* Map requirements, processes and objectives, develop necessary product modifications to satisfy business requirements. Document AS-IS and TO-BE by identifying gaps, issues and work around solutions.
* Define deliverables according to the SDLC including functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation.
* Design and develop documentation for new system functionality to cover business processes and system functions.
* Collaborate with Functional and Technical teams on testing; unit, integration, functional, acceptance system, regression, database, analyse results, manage defects and resolve issues.
* Create documentation and training materials and assist with organizational change management, including training of post go-live support team.
Skills & Qualifications
* 7 years working in Information Technology, preferably with experience implementing large-scale complex ERP initiatives on a global / enterprise level
* Demonstrated expertise in SAP FICO and hands-on configuration experience with S/4 HANA projects delivering new solutions
* Minimum of 4 full-lifecycle implementations required
* Demonstrated expertise in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Fixed Assets/General Accounting/Treasury
* Knowledge of the integration points between SD, MM, WM and FI/CO.
* SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, SAP FICO, SAP Application Integration, , ASAP Methodology
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, "self-starter" environment
* Highly organized and detail-oriented
* Team-player with excellent relationship-building
* Experience in S/4 HANA Landscapes will be preferred
* SAP Certified Application Associate - S/4HANA (1709) will be a plus
* Variable Bonus
* Highly Competitive Package