E Business Suite Business Analyst - Stavanger - up to 850,000kr
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Business Systems Analyst will provide leadership in the design, development, testing, supporting and implementation of quality business systems. The role will be highly cross functional and will have a strong impact to the company's processes, systems and results.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Perform ongoing technical and functional support of implemented systems, including training new users, keeping documentation updated, troubleshooting issues, and regression testing.
* Develops, submits, and prioritizes Business Systems Change Orders for enhancement or project requests
* Performs analysis and writes business case for enhancement, change, or development requests.
* Assists with the requirements definition including final report and user interface definition, logical system flow and implementation plans.
* Coordinates the design of new or enhanced business systems following IT standards, may include managing outside contractors
* Assists with business system implementations including final testing, training and readiness assessment.
* Provides business analysis support and leadership for system improvement projects.
* Ensure strict compliance with the Quality Assurance Manual, or other relevant corporate procedures
* Actively contribute to continuous improvement and propose cost savings initiatives
* If and when required, travel to work with projects or systems in other company locations
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Extensive experience as an analyst for ERP systems, preferably Oracle e-Business Suite and basic database knowledge (SQL Queries)
* Experience as technical resource in implementations/upgrades or enhancements of business critical applications
* Knowledge and experience of business system testing, including unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing
* Knowledge of manufacturing, finance and order management processes in a global environment
* Bachelor degree or higher within ERP, PLM, CRM system implementation, supply chain, project management, manufacturing, IT systems or similar. Other combination equivalent to experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge and abilities may be qualifying,
* Self-motivated, strong collaboration and team-building skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills in English both oral and written.
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Niche ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Bennett on +44 191338659 ext 1678
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 191338659 ext 1678 where confidentiality is guaranteed.