Remote Business Analyst
Functional/ Business Analyst
Location: Remote, Ohio
Introduction: This position supports users of various software applications by optimizing functionality of business software and their surrounding business processes. This includes fielding and handling development, troubleshooting, and process-change requests. Integrate IT as a part of the local operation and as a business-solution provider. The role also has oversight of the network infrastructure and supervision of an onsite IT technician.
Role and Responsibility:
* Provide ERP process/application support and expertise to users and teams both onsite and in the field.
* In conjunction with NPK IT and the onsite IT Technician, provide oversight of the network infrastructure working with them and outside vendors insuring maximum uptime and performance in supporting the needs of the business.
* Scope and prioritize business process and software application projects.
* Work with users to optimize their knowledge and use of software application functionality.
* Champion standardized best-practices across the organisation.
* Identify and assist in implementation of necessary system and reporting modifications & development, and ensure consistency across the organisation.
* Serve as mentor and overseer for local representatives on super-user group(s).
* Serve as the IT go-to person for questions & issues relative to the functionality of software applications and insure that users are utilizing the application properly and thoroughly.
* Lead user-teams on new projects or initiatives for developing or modifying software.
* Administer functional security within applications.
* Drive IT spirit as a service center focused on needs of the internal and external customer.
* Support all Sarbanes-Oxley and IT policy requirements.
* Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or any business-related discipline and/or 10 years equivalent work experience.
* Tier 1 or Tier 2 ERP experience (preferred) with the following software applications: Infor Syteline ERP, Pacejet, ShopTrak, Doc Trak, Labor Trak, FAS, and Gentran / EDI.
* Experience in SQL Server, SQL Reporting Service, Crystal Reports and MSOffice products.
* Prior successful track record of leading multi-function, multi-requirement projects.
* Ability to translate business / user needs into system requirements is essential.
* Applied business experience in an IT support role for a manufacturing company is highly preferred.
* Above-average written / verbal communication & interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills and strong customer service orientation required.
Infor/ syteline/ ERP / Remote/ Ohio /Business/Analyst/ Technical /Consultant
For more information, please contact me at 267-297-4976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ERP Recruitment Experts