* Perform system analysis, architecture assessment, design and develop for existing and new enterprise systems (e.g. SAP, SWIFT, Treasury systems, other Financial application).
* Heavily involve in enterprise level consulting on solutioning, processes and integrations amongst applications.
* Manage and provide daily operation support for SAP and Non-SAP Financial application.
* Provide support to PMO, Custom build team in terms of system integration to Financial application.
* Manage and run regional/global projects and ad-hoc process improvement initiatives when required.
* Manage requirement/expectation from various stakeholders including business users and third party vendors.
* Provide trainings/knowledge sharing to the teams within the Group
* Ensure proper governance and controls in projects and support documentation across work streams.
* Assist in IT audit review for SAP and Non-SAP Financial application and ensure the business processes are aligned across the Group
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* More than 8 years in SAP FICO experience and has completed 4 end to end full implementation cycles.
* Extensive SAP FICO experience, candidates with strong CO-Product Costing/Material Ledger, CO-Profitability Analysis, IMPS will be advantageous
* Prior experience in Trading industry is an advantage
* S4 HANA Finance and new GL experience is preferable
* Independent individual and a Team player
* Willing to travel
* Good communication skills
Interested candidate kindly send me your CV in word format to email@example.com or give me a call at +65 3163 0483 for further discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1660573
EA License Number: 11C3017