Location: Dallas, Texas
Introduction: Reviews, analyzes, and modifies the programming systems including development, testing, and debugging to support this company's Infor CloudSuite Industrial (CSI) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) manufacturing applications.
Role and Responsibility:
* Ensure all features and enhancements are fully functional in the ERP system.
* Translates business requirements into functional and technical solutions, processes and configurations.
* Work with department leads in defining new processes and configures the system to improve business operational efficiency.
* Assist management with projects; performing user testing and training as required.
* Develop documentation including requirements, procedures, test scripts and work flowcharts.
* Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the business analyst concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the resident lead contributor and specialist in the implementation and ongoing support for the Infor ERP system.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Business, equivalent professional education/experience.
* Experience in Infor Syteline CloudSuite Industrial (CSI) ERP software implementation/configuration required.
* Certifications in Infor ERP software implementation, development, SQL, data analysis/design highly desirable.
* 5-7 years' experience in Infor ERP in one or more of the following areas; Manufacturing ( Planning & Scheduling a definite plus), Distribution, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales, Order Management, Payroll, Product Data Mgmt.
* Experience leading projects in an ERP Business Analyst / Techno-Functional role.
* Demonstrates full knowledge of all phases of technology implementations and keeps IT and business management aware of issues and potential problems.
* Experienced in developing detailed business/functional requirements and test scenarios.
* Working knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
* Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
* Participates in system configuration to satisfy business requirements in accordance with solution design.
* Ability to utilize software development and programming utilities, programming infrastructure software and MS Office Suite including MS Visio.
* Experience with reporting utilities, and ad-hoc query tools and data cubes (SQL Tables) desirable.
* Flexibility to quickly learn, adapt and support new ERP system features including custom solutions.
* Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams including vendors/consultants.
* Ability to drive projects from beginning to end.
* Strong data analysis and problem solving ability. Issues identification and resolution.
* Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, presentation.
* Ability to present technical concepts to a nontechnical audience.
* Ability to understand and document business processes.
* Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills to meet critical deadlines.
* Able to work without supervision.
* Large project experience.
Infor/ syteline/ ERP / Dallas / Texas/ programmer / analyst
For more information, please contact me at 267-297-4976 or email email@example.com
ERP Recruitment Experts