Epicor IT Manager
The Systems Manager is responsible for providing application training, support and best practice development for the company focused on Epicor ERP and general IT maintenance. The primary focus of this role will be to support work collaboratively with cross functional teams such as Accounting, Logistics, and IT.
This position requires a strong communicator with a team-player attitude that will be the leader in all Epicor Projects. A successful candidate will be responsible for the entire project lifecycle and insuring the quality and timeliness of all deliverables. This is a direct-hire, full-time opportunity.
* Conduct Application Training
* Process and Training Material Development and Documentation
* Oversee and manage Epicor ERP
* Participate, develop & lead ERP projects
* Evaluate the ERP system and develop ways to improve business processes
* Epicor ERP Implementation, training and support experience, required
* Highly-engineered manufacturing experience, required
* Epicor ERP e10 experience, required
* SQL Database management experience
* Previous experience overseeing development
* Out-of-the-box technical tool administration
For Immediate Consideration Contact:
Telephone: (267)-297-3011 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor (ERP, CMS, Eclipse, Prophet 21). We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends. I can be contacted at (267)-297-3011