Functional SAP Consultant - Finance or Logistics
I'm currently looking for SAP FI/CO and/or SD, MM, LE, SCM candidates to join my client's team on a full-time, permanent basis in Stockholm. My client is a SAP Partner looking for experienced SAP Consultants to join an established team of experienced professionals in providing expert SAP solutions at the highest standards of delivery.
What will you do?
As a SAP Consultant you will be responsible for meeting clients and assessing their unique user requirements and professionally representing my clients reputable brand. You will oversee implementation processes, using your expert knowledge of SAP to educate customers on the product, working regularly both in the system directly and liaising with clients.
What's in it for you?
Variety! You will be involved in regular new projects with various new and existing customers meaning there will always be fresh challenges! My client have consultants on some of Sweden's largest S/4HANA implementations. Progression! My client organisation offers a flat-structured system meaning your input in the decision-making process will always be valued and you will get the opportunity to progress your carer into Architecture and People or Project Management. Environment! You will be joining an organisation who always strive to provide the best working-environment for their staff and are industry-renowned for their culture and values. Competitive salary! My client will appreciate your knowledge and professional value, meaning if you can prove you are worth it then you will earn it!
You will have the following experience:
* You will have a good functional SAP background and an understanding of technical aspects.
* Proven commercial experience taking leading role on SAP implementation projects.
* You will be comfortable representing my client's organisation and acting as an SAP brand ambassador.
* Knowledge and hands-on experience of S/4HANA desirable, but not essential.
* Experience using modules such as FI/CO and/or SD, MM, LE, SCM.
* You will enjoy travel and have excellent client-facing skills.
* You will have a bachelor's degree or equatable commercial experience.
* You will speak Swedish & English.
Is this the role for you?
If so, get in touch with Tim Butler on +46 10 888 56 05 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the role.