As a Senior Architect at my client you will work in the Domain & Application Architecture team. You will play a crucial role; initiating, guiding and steering the digital transformation of the organisations manufacturing business domain by providing architectural leadership and strategic vision.
As a Senior Architect you will use business capability modelling and information modelling to visualise current and future state of system capabilities for business and IT stakeholders. Your role will also include ensuring integrity and interoperability of the Manufacturing domain's application portfolio and its integrated surroundings.
On a typical workday, as a Senior Architect, you will in the morning facilitate a workshop with business stakeholders focusing on the latest ideas on how to take step changes from the current IT landscape to the digital future of the domain. In the afternoon you will work with your Transformation (Process) Managers, Business Analysts and Solution
Architects, developing high-level designs in a project that originated from previous business capability modelling workshops.
Your day-to-day work
* Together with senior business stakeholders drive the digital transformation of the Manufacturing domain
* Provide guidance and steer on the target architecture for the domain, across different projects
* For high level designs ensure that IT solutions properly capture and meet business requirements, while balancing vs cost
* Develop the Manufacturing IT Application Strategy in cooperation with business leaders and Enterprise Architects
Need to have
* University degree within IT or equivalent working experience
* Extensive experience (10+ years) from working with systems in the in the Manufacturing business domain and with special requirement on SAP experience (5+ years) in several of ECC Manufacturing, PP, SCM/APO PP/DS, ME/MII, PM and QM modules
* Ability to develop road maps for the evolution of the current IT system landscape to the future state
* Ability to translate business needs into architecture requirements and high-level design
* High communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
This is in no uncertain terms an extremely strong role and will be applied for quickly to have a chance at securing.
Contact me Nathan Hesketh @ email@example.com to find out more.