* Provide in-depth functional knowledge of SAP Financial Solutions in Japan across multiple releases.
* Supply Japan Financial subject matter expertise
* Ensure total product compliance with all applicable legislation and regulations through the analysis of each tax and legislative change and production of Business Analysis & Functional specifications detailing the impact to specific Global Financial country extensions.
* Organization and communication of such information, clearly disclosing the details needed for product specialists and subscribing clients to make necessary system changes.
* Serve as a liaison between the regional-based Global Tax and Regulatory team and the Development & QA teams as well as our total client base, ensuring accurate dissemination of information relating to Asia-Pac legislative changes and successful translation into updates for each supported product line.
* Assist the Development and QA Management Team with planning activities related to product-specific Tax & Regulatory updates (i.e., bundle scheduling, project planning and tracking, etc.)
* Work closely with the development team to ensure adherence to the functional specification and that all requirements are being satisfied
* Formulate test strategies, review test plans, and perform system tests working with the QA team to ensure high-quality deliverable
* Communicate effectively across various teams
* Be committed to excellence and high-quality standards!
* Bachelor's Degree
* Extensive experience (10+ years) with SAP Financial for Japan.
* In-depth understanding of Japanese Financial policies and procedures. A track record of successful roles in several Enterprise Application projects (including a full development and full QA lifecycle processes)
* Ability to work closely with the regional Global Tax & Regulatory team to ensure the accurate transfer and understanding of all critical information relating to each tax and regulatory change
* Ability to work closely with development to ensure adherence to functional specifications and to work with the QA team to develop high-level test plans and test strategies
* Proficient in developing Business Analysis and Functional specification documentation from regulatory and tax data.
* Experience in the support of SAP Financial operations.
* Strong analytical and product management skills
* Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Strong written and verbal Japanese/English communication skills and the ability to work well with other groups within the delivery organization.
* Business level English
Interested candidate kindly send me your CV in word format to email@example.com or give me a call at +65 3158 4359 for further discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1986889
EA License Number: 11C3017