Our client is a leading financial group in Hong Kong. Due to system development, they now invite high calibre workday candidate to join them for the senior officer role.
This can be achieve through:
Role & Responsibilities
* Support user enquiries on workday system projects
* Develop and design reports and analytics for dashboards, optimizing existing content
* Observe and report abnormal transactions
* Collaborate with different IT teams and vendors to design and deploy workday technology solutions
* Provide practical advice to HR and Finance stakeholders on adoption of new technologies to solve business problems
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
* At least 2 years of HRIS experience. Knowledge in Workday is highly preferred.
* Used to working in a multi-cultural and fast-pace environment
* Independent, detailed-minded, self-initiated, able to work with tight deadlines
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels
* Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Chinese
* Attractive remuneration package
* Discretionary bonus
* Comprehensive medical and insurance coverage
For more details please contact iris zeng at +65 3163 0489.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of ERP recruitment solutions across all major ERP applications. With offices in London, New York and Melbourne, all staffed with experienced multilingual ERP recruitment consultants, we provide the best regional and global ERP recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.