Our client is a leading solution provider of innovative digital and cloud services with 30,000 talented people across 24 countries. In order to consistent provide their client of digital transformation solution, now they invite high calibre candidate to join them for the Data Architect role in their data team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Analyze current business practice, processes, and procedures
* Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
* Identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
* Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for data and analytics solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients' needs.
* Provide high-level architectural expertise to sales, project and other analytics teams.
* Perform key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
* Define and achieve a strategic roadmap for the enterprise; including data modeling, implementation and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Demonstrated experience of turning business use case and requirements to technical solutions.
* Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
* Strong understanding of the value proposition(s) associated with AI, Data, PaaS (Azure PaaS is a plus!), and DevOps.
* Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
* Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes.
* Strong team collaboration and experience working with remote teams.
* Guaranteed Double pay with Bonus
* Comprehensive insurance plan cover family
* Flexible working style
For more details please contact iris zeng at +65 3163 0489/+852 3018 0386.
Email address: email@example.com
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of ERP recruitment solutions across all major ERP applications. With offices in London, New York and Melbourne, all staffed with experienced multilingual ERP recruitment consultants, we provide the best regional and global ERP recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.