Our client is a leading telecommunication company in Hong Kong. Due to new project development, they now invite high calibre candidate to join them for the Digital IT Business Analyst role.
This can be achieve through:
Job role & responsibility:
* Project management from end-to-end, including strategy formation to implementation.
* Monitor project deliverable and provide appropriate support and solution whenever necessary
* Communicate with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of projects
* Develop platforms and digital solutions to enhance customer experience and sales. E.g. E-commerce, CRM and social media
* Manage the projects from requirement collection, project planning, scheduling, vendor management, UAT and launch planning
* Assist in IT solution optimisation
* Degree holder in Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 3 years working experience as Business Analyst
* Sound knowledge in smart retail / digital solution and E-commerce is highly preferred
* Extensive knowledge in RESTful API & microservices are preferred
* Innovative and strong analytical skill
* Keen on technology and able to pick up latest retail technologies
* Experience in Scrum will be an advantage.
For more details please contact iris zeng at +852 3018 0386.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of ERP recruitment solutions across all major ERP applications. With offices in London, New York and Melbourne, all staffed with experienced multilingual ERP recruitment consultants, we provide the best regional and global ERP recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.