The function is based in Belgium but responsibilities cover all entities within the group eg in the US, China and Australia. The main responsibilities are to support, maintain, release and develop in and around the SAP S/4 HANA public cloud environment programs, reports and apps to support business requirements and evolutions for finance, controlling and project functions.
* Globally responsible for PS & FICO domain in SAP
* Responsible for first line support for the PS,FI & CO modules
* Responsible for release testing for FICO & PS scope items
* Manage roll outs of global projects in PS & FICO.
* Drive standardization of business processes leveraging best practice solutions in SAP
* Collaborate with business functional experts to understand business requirements & development in order to estimate and implement solutions.
* Research, recommend and share innovative solutions to enhance the value of business systems based SAP Roadmap
* Collaborate with team members and other departments to develop, maintain, review, analyze, modify and support business change requests including configuration, enhancements, upgrades and testing to support integrated business processes.
* Keep business process, functional and technical documentation up-to-date.
* Escalate potential problems, issues, concerns and risks
* Keep the ADB SG ticket system up to date.
* Follow up with support partners on tickets
* Participate in design decisions on integration with non-SAP systems
* Apply business process expertise and SAP knowledge to solve defined business problems.
* Handles complex PS, FI, CO related questions from the business including the analysis of month-end results.
* Facilitate system testing by key users and business process owners
* Facilitate end user training
* Accounting, auditing, consolidation
* Experience in a high-tech, project driven industry
* Good working knowledge of PC, Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint), Internet, and Outlook).
* SAP customization in FI CO PS S/4 HANA :
FI: GL, AA,AP, AR, FSCM, Bank, Cash Management, Revenue Recognition, Intercompany; integration with modules SD/MM/PS
CO: CO-OM, CO-PC, CO-PA,
PS: basic & integration
* Good understanding of integration points to SAP MM, PP, WM, SD
* SAP technical and data models
* Technical & functional design
* Testing methodology
* 5-10 years' work experience combining
* At least 1 SAP full implementation experience in a SAP functional role according to activate methodology
International experience in finance, accounting or audit
* Fluent : English
* Speaking and understanding: French or Dutch
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the EU by either holding a valid EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting SAP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to or call Claire DJIA on +33(0)1 88 45 01 88 or +44 (0)203 861 5354 in complete confidence ASAP.
I can offer €250 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this opportunity!
Washington Frank International is the leading recruitment firm in the world, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the EU, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs currently. I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SAP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the SAP market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at email@example.com Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the EU by either holding a valid EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience. To discuss our SAP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)203 861 5354 in complete confidence.