Salary: up to 75,000 DKK depending on experience
You will be required as the Solution Architect of Finance to orchestrate the work in the Implementation team to ensure the timely delivery of optimal and appropriate solutions for the customers conduct Business Analysis ensure tat you understand the needs of teh customer followed by solution design and implementation of SAP Solutions
You will ensure that the business needs identified are optimally addressed with a view towards best practices within Financial systems and increased efficiency, effectiveness, and/or differentiation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide a deep level of functional knowledge and support to the Solutions Design team.
* Make recommendations on the best use of SAP FI/CO to accomplish strategic business objectives
* Investigates reported application problems and works with technical specialists to test, diagnose and isolate the root cause of problems
* Provides technical advice in the development and review of design activities for system improvements, changes, enhancements, and upgrades.
* Facilitate and participate in systems design workshops with Business Analysts and personnel from relevant business functions
* Implement Finance (FI/CO) modules
* Design and develop new reports or changes/enhancements to reports within the system
* Implement unit testing and integration testing for any functionality developed
* Assists in the development of training materials
* Monitor and evaluate company policies, procedures, methods, tools and associated systems to ensure its applicability
* Recommend new policies and procedures and introduce innovation and best practices in business operations to enhance services
Skills & Qualifications
* Danish Speaking Role, must be fluent.
* Must have the Right to work in Denmark
* Educated to a Masters Degree Level
* Advanced Knowledge & experience in development or implementation of business systems and/or business process the area of Finance (FI more important than CO)
* 5 years of SAP Design / Implementation experience
* Excellent communication skills and good IT understanding
* Working in the Energy, utility or public sector is a bonus but not a requirement
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at email@example.com or contact +45 89887709, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERPmarkets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.