Job Description - IT Systems and Support Engineer - £30k
* To be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of first-line and second-line support to the organisation and act as the first point of contact on the IT Service Desk.
* To provide IT support & preventative maintenance for all the office sites worldwide.
* Ensure that IT issues & faults reported to the IT team are resolved in the shortest possible time, meeting the department's service level targets, and minimising the disruption to systems critical to the business operations.
* Ensuring the smooth running of all (IT) Information technology systems and Communications Technology (ICT) systems.
* Ensure the IT data centres comprising of primary and disaster recovery systems are running efficiently. And perform regular health checks & assessment to check hardware status and labelling of equipment & cables are up to date.
* Ensure IT assets are always kept up to date using tools and spread sheets.
* Resolve complex hardware / software problems including printing issues or email provisions.
* Administration and support for Office 365, Exchange online.
Skills & Qualifications
* IT Certification e.g. ITIL, MCSE, MCSA, VCP, etc.
* Microsoft operating system qualification(s) MCP, with a good working knowledge of server & desktop operating systems, CompTIA A-plus / Network-plus or equivalent qualifications covering computer servicing / maintenance and trouble-shooting.
* Experience working in ITIL Service Desk / environment.
* Credible knowledge/experience in Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365, Exchange Online administration.
* Credible knowledge of networking TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN and Cisco Meraki Firewall, Switches and Wireless Access Points.
* Credible knowledge/experience of supporting Active Directory, Group policies.
* Field Service technical support experience in complex and diverse IT environments.
* Working knowledge of data storage systems, data backup and restoration methods, email filtering and anti-virus / security products.
* Competitive salary of up to £30,000 based on experience
* Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance cover based on 2x annual salary
* Employee Assistance Programme through Legal & General
* Company-funded cash plan scheme, designed to assist employees with dental, optical, physiotherapy, complementary therapies, specialist consultations, tests, chiropody, health screening costs and more.
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through other opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 0860 or give me an email on email@example.com, in complete confidence.