Are you a financial controller looking to make a next move into something larger?
This organisation offers financial controlling roles within 2 ERP systems with a wealth of opportunity in terms of staff training and optional inner organisational promotions!
A brief over view of the role is detailed below:
* To ensure that company financial reports are prepared in compliance with policies and directions
* To perform internal control functions (e.g. monthly reporting, risk management, controlling credit) and provide advice and financial system support to operational departments
* To contribute to the development/improvement of financial processes and internal business intelligence solutions
* To provide support during the annual budget process
* To conduct internal audits to ensure adherence to internal rules and procedures
* To ensure the completion of tax reporting requirements (in particular VAT reporting) and other reports requested by government regulation
What the organisation is looking for within their next hire?
* You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting
* You have deep understanding of accounting and accounting processes
* You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in accounting and logistics
* You are interested in financial and business intelligence systems (SAP R3 FI/CO;)
* You have experience in Microsoft Dynamics, NAV;, QlikView/QlikSense
* As a person you are self-running, but team-oriented
* You are interested in shaping workflows and has a process-oriented mindset striving at continuous improvement
* You have strong communication skills in Swedish and English
* You are open to travel occasionally within Sweden and Europe
* You enjoy working in a "small company"-environment
If you are interested to find out more, send me Nathan Hesketh an email to email@example.com.