ERP Management Consultant - Helsinki - €5,000 - €7,500 + bonus and share scheme
This is a great opportunity for you if you have experience working at a large management consultancy within ERP management consultancy and wish to join a small, flat-structured company which offers local projects, the opportunity to become a shareholder in the company and to work in numerous different roles within ERP Program Management, Project Management and Business Analysis.
This position is based at a small Scandinavian management consultancy of 8 people in Finland, looking to add to their growing team of ERP Program Managers, ERP Management Consultants and Project Managers to work on a number of high-profile, lucrative ERP projects.
In this position, you will work in hands-off advisory role, where you will undertake a number of business-oriented tasks, including:
* ERP Project/Program Management
* Advising on business/financial processes
* Developing management strategies
* ERP Partner selection
* Creating business roadmaps for ERP implementation
This company offers a number of great benefits of perks, where you will be rewarded both financially and personally for your work. In this role, you will receive:
* A highly competitive market salary ranging from €5,000 - €7,500
* A yearly bonus of 1-2.5 months' salary
* 8% pension contributed by the company on top of monthly salary and bonus
* Projects at companies with over €1bn revenue per year
* Great team culture, where staff regularly socialise and go on yearly trips abroad
* Flexible working hours
Requirements for this position:
* Bachelor's/Master's Degree in a Business or IT-related field
* 4+ years' experience working within a large consultancy company
* ERP program/project management experience - all ERPs considered
* Fluency in Finnish and English
If you would be interested in hearing more about this position, don't hesitate to get in touch with Liam Hanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +358 753 266684 for more information!