SAP ABAP Technical Consultant in Belgium!
Languages: English and French
Our client, a global provider of financial services based near Brussels is looking for a SAP ABAP Technical Consultant. A lot of travel between Belgium and France!
* Minimum 4 years of development experience in SAP context
* ABAP OO & Java experience
* Good knowledge of and hand on experience with Fiori/SAPUI5/Netweaver Gateway
* SAP HANA/SAP Cloud Platform experience is a plus
* Positive, driven and engaged
* Motivated by varied projects and diversified work
* Strong team spirit and customer orientation
* Solution oriented, driven and dynamic
* You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
* Take the lead on technical design and development
* Manage the development and customization of SAP applications (ABAP/SAPUI5/Fiori/SCP)
* Coach junior team members
* Collaborate closely with senior functional analysts, technical analysts and project managers
* Collaborate with customers, understand their needs
* Ensure optimum efficiency and functionality of software applications
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the EU by either holding a valid EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting SAP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to or call Claire DJIA on +33(0)1 88 45 01 88 or +44 (0)203 861 5354 in complete confidence ASAP.
I can offer €250 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this opportunity!
Washington Frank International is the leading recruitment firm in the world, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the EU, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs currently. I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SAP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the SAP market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the EU by either holding a valid EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience. To discuss our SAP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on +44 (0)203 861 5354 or +33188384586 in complete confidence.