Syteline Programmer Analyst
Location: Cheektowaga, New York
Introduction: This Programmer Analyst role is for meant for an IT professional with at least 3 years' experience in a manufacturing setting and have excellent attention to detail and accuracy. Work for a company with a positive and growing work environment. If you have a "Can Do" attitude and can't wait to start working in a team environment apply today!
Role and Responsibility:
* Meeting with end-users regarding specific project task and carrying out projects.
* Development of Syteline software, and maintaining 3rd party installations
* Upgrade from v 8.02 to v.10 starting in December
* NET, SQL, and other ERP knowledge is a plus.
* Work closely with the entire project team, IT Director, CFO, department leads, and business leads for all divisions.
* Know how Syteline works, how users use it and how they should be using it.
* Collaborate with IT technical project team to translate business requirements into system requirements.
* Team project experience is a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
* Have 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment concentrated in INFOR Syteline software system programming.
* Experience in database management and SQL server programming
* Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, problem-solving, and judgment skills.
* Experience with Infor or Other ERP implementation.
* Collaborate with other team members on the design and implementation of projects.
Infor/ syteline/ ERP / New York / programmer / analyst
For more information, please contact me at 267-297-4976 or email email@example.com
ERP Recruitment Experts