Role: SAP APO supply chain specialist
Location: Vejle, Denmark
I am searching for an experienced specialist with a great understanding and track record of implementing SAP APO supply chain. You will be required to assess needs and implement complicated systems into the business. A proven track record of implementation/ upgrades and experience with supply chain, you will be working closely with customers to develop and streamline their systems. A highly demanding role, you must be energetic and enthusiastic about your approach with the ability to work alongside others to create a fantastic end product.
* Bringing new innovative solutions to the table
* Working well as part of a team
* Analyzing the needs of the business
* Design the system whilst liaising between users & developers
* Supporting the system once live
* Be the point of contact for process owners and super users
* experience in consultancy.
* understanding of SAP APO
* Track record of SAP APO supply chain implementation/upgrades
* Strong communication skills.
* Be adaptable and fluid within a team environment.
* A good level of Danish & English, written & speaking.
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +45 89887709, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.