Washington Frank, global leader in SAP recruitment for both permanent and temporary/freelance positions, is extremely pleased to bring to you this new opportunity for an independent/freelance SAP FI/CO Consultant in Oslo, Norway.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 7 months
One of our prestigious clients, a leading player within manufacturing, is rolling out SAP across the globe and will soon be implementing this solution across their Scandinavian divisions based in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
To supplement their business needs we are looking for a SAP FICO Consultant.
- Coordination of SAP S4 Hana - Finance module implementation for Scandinavian part of the business (Norway, Sweden and Denmark)
- Travelling to various branches across Scandinavia
- Validating, analysing, interpreting and transferring data from current ERP to new ERP
- Validating that local legislation is met in the new ERP, e.g. VAT rules |
- Training the new ERP end users i.e. the finance teams in Norway, Sweden and Denmark
- Practical knowledge of SAP implementation within a finance environment
- Process driven approach to guide, coach and train other various stakeholders
- Fluent English and Norwegian/Swedish language skills
- Strong communication skills
To apply for this role or should you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Sylwia Norkiewicz on email@example.com
Please apply before 17th of October in order not to miss out.