TITLE : SunSystems Consultant Location: London Salary - Negotiable
SunSystem Consultant Location: London
Role Objective: To assist both the New Business sales team and the Account Management team in winning significant new contracts in the Financial Management and P2P space by providing excellent solution demonstrations, insight, proposal responses and other activities as required in the course of acquiring new customers and projects. Key Requirements for Role: A demonstrable understanding of the Financial Management and P2P markets with particular emphasis on core financial and experience of successfully architecturing and presenting solutions to clients and prospective clients in this space. Experience of working with Infor SunSystems, Infor OS and the Professional Advantage product sets.
General Areas of Responsibility
Areas of Responsibilities:
* Work with Business Development Managers and Account Managers to help close sales for the Infor suite of products and services.
* Assist with answering Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal
* Work with internal IT colleagues to help create infrastructure draft proposals (Proposed architecture, Sample Architecture, Supported Platform and sizing information)
* Assist in the creation of customised demonstrations, often this will involve creating specific environments using client data.
* Engage actively with Infor and Professional Advantage and ensure that the team is up to date with the latest developments
* Proactively support sales teams and partners in positioning the key differentiators of the Infor Financial Management Solution stack
* Maintain in depth and up to date knowledge of relevant business drivers, typical customer needs and the competitive landscape
* Ensure collaboration with industry presales teams, partners, the core technology presales community and sales.
* Actively develop product expertise ·
* Attend adequate product training; read relevant collateral, analyst reports, white papers, competitive documents etc.
Key Personal Attributes: To fulfil the role of the Solutions Architect we are looking for individuals that match the following profile: Technical:
* Good understanding of the general IT Business Solutions marketplace and landscape with particular emphasis on Financial Management Solutions
* University degree or an equivalent technical/IT education
* Works in a related role today
* Experience with SunSystems
* Time Management
* Infor ION
* Worked with Pre-Sales
* Must know how to speak French
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through other opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 0860 or give me an email on email@example.com, in complete confidence.