* Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data in the APAC region.
* Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
* Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
* Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
* Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
* Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
* Interact directly with Plant managers within the APAC region in the business units and geographies on the development of forecast and budget variance analysis, and provide ongoing business assessments and recommended solutions.
* Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
* Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
* Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Degree with Finance/Accounting or any related fields
* CPA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent is preferred
* Minimum 5 years of finance analyst experience preferably in Manufacturing environment.
* Experience in Macro and BI Software would be advantageous
* Good analytical skills, results driven, pro-active, flexible to changing priorities and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Demonstrated business partnering and influencing skills.
* Able to communicate well and have proven record of strong problem solving skills.
* Strong communication, persuasive and good interpersonal skills.
Telephone: +65 3158 8397
EA No:11C3017 Reg No: R1769143