Our client is a leading consulting company worldwide. Due to system development, they now invite high calibre candidate to join them for the senior consultant role.
This can be achieve through:
Role & Responsibilities:
* Help execute on project deliverables working independently and in teams as required in the areas of organization design, strategy implementation and change management, competency development
* Contribute to hands-on delivery of core analysis responsibilities including primary and secondary research, quantitative data collection and analysis, business analysis, and development and application of frameworks and methodologies to achieve client objectives
* Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management
* Preparation of reports and presentations to clients
* Assist with the creation of proposals and other business development activities to help meet revenue targets
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor Degree in Business, Commerce, Behavioural Sciences, Human Resource Management or other related field with a Master's Degree in Organizational Behavior or Industrial / Organizational Psychology an asset
* Minimum three (3) years of experience within Human Resources including behavioural change management, organization design, talent management, project management, and organization development
* Experience working within a management consulting capacity is an asset
* Experience in workforce analytics an asset
* Confidence, creativity and a strong entrepreneurial drive
* Experience directing meaningful process and strategy improvements that demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work creatively to address client requirements
* Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses with a passion for delivery high quality service and client satisfaction
* Superior communication skills with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables
For more details please contact iris zeng at +65 3163 0489.
Email address: email@example.com
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of ERP recruitment solutions across all major ERP applications. With offices in London, New York and Melbourne, all staffed with experienced multilingual ERP recruitment consultants, we provide the best regional and global ERP recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.