* International technology company with offices across Europe that is expanding their Swedish team in Stockholm
* This company is well-establish, yet it maintains very start up feel and flat structure where you do not have to waste ages with internal processes and approvals.
* It is more of a small scale company with focus on culture, however they are not afraid to take on larger projects.
* Flexibility and modern approach to leadership
Role & Responsibilities
On this role you will deliver Hybris related solutions to a variety of clients. The role will be adjusted to your experience and expertise.
* Analyse requirements of the clients
* Work with the team to create efficient solutions
* Implement Hybris solutions across variety of businesses
* Previous experience with implementing Hybris and ecommerce solutions as a consultant
* Good level of at least one Nordic language (professional proficiency) as well as excellent command of English
* Great communication skills and presentation skills
* Outgoing personality
Why to consider it
* Growing company with flat structure
* Participation on local and international greenfield projects
* Hybrid and CRM consultancy
* Culture focused
Contact Zuzana Zednikova for more details: +46 775 888 607 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment
solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion,
Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS. Our complete focus on ERP makes us true experts within ERP recruitment; we not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and professionals looking to progress their career.