Epicor Prophet 21 Supply Chain Analyst, Indiana
Epicor P21 Supply Chain Analyst, Indiana
* Plan and execute efficient and effective inventory replenishment of company distribution centers from international and local suppliers.
* Maintain strong working relationships and communications with key suppliers to confirm production and shipping schedules while monitoring open purchase orders to ensure on-time deliveries.
* Proactively monitor inventory levels to ensure key performance indicators are achieved while maintaining optimal levels of inventory.
* Minimize stock out positions while driving an inventory reduction plan in partnership with customer service and sales.
* Provide inventory updates to customer service and sales where inventory could run short, or where excess inventory exists.
* Identify areas of opportunities for continuous improvement initiatives and strive for workload and process efficiencies.
* Maintain inventory parameters in the ERP system as it pertains to the replenishment cycle.
* Work with quality control to ensure products are meeting agreed upon specifications.
* Participate in annual physical inventory or cycle counts as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree and two years relevant experience.
* Supply Chain experience with Epicor Prophet 21 procurement/inventory management software preferred.
* Demonstrate computer proficiency is required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office is required; Advanced Excel knowledge mandatory.
* Able to use analytical tools and report generating software is required.
* Proficient in problem solving decision making is required.
* Exceptional organizational skills and detailed oriented.
* Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
This Client is actively interviewing candidates. If you are interested in the position please reach out to me. My phone number is : 215-240-3187, my Email is: email@example.com.
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor ERP recruitment. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally, by specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market. I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
For information on EXCLUSIVE LISTINGS unavailable for view online, I can be contacted at 215-240-4133). I am always available to discuss other positions available as well as Infor ERP market trends.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED