IT Analyst- Waterloo, Wisconsin
My client in the Greater Milwaukee area is seeking an IT Analyst/Administrator. The ideal candidate will have experience troubleshooting and hardware/network administration in a manufacturing company. This role is responsible for being the point person for user needs regarding their hardware/software. Preference will be given to those local to the Milwaukee area and experience with Epicor/Syteline ERP.
Role & Responsibilities
* Networking and Security Administration
* Administration of PCs, Phone systems, laptops
* Ability to travel between company sites as needed
* Serving as the point person for any troubleshooting issues for their hardware and software support
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience working with Windows Server 2008, 2012 preferred
* Experience working with Exchange
* 2+ years Networking, hardware experience
* Experience with an ERP in the Manufacturing industry - Epicor or Syteline Preferred
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Sam Benjamin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor (Lawson, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual). We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 267-322-2917.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.