My client is one of the leading food and beverage company comprised of Chinese, Asian and European restaurants. They are a services provider that focused on operates fast food chains and restaurants while providing a range of festive products. They are looking for Manager - Finance Application to join their dynamic working environment.
* Support for the Daily Operation of Oracle EBS Finance modules and customisation Financial application
* Manage various legacy systems implement and integration with Oracle
* Perform trouble-shooting, with obligation to provide user support and training
* Responsible for full cycle of project management from project scope, resources allocation, cost management, risk analysis and integration.
* Document corresponding Requirements & design properly and support documentation review process
* Work closely with vendors and internal customer
* Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
* At least 8 years related working experience in Oracle Finance EBS environment covering AR, AP, PA, FA and GL
* Knowledge in SQL Server, OBIEE is an advantage
* Strong analytical skills
* Good presentation and communication skills
* A good team player with sound analytical and problem solving skills, willing to take challenges
* Candidates from F&B/Retail Industry are highly desired
If you fit the requirements above or looking for any other Manager - Finance Application opportunities, please send us your resume immediately to Vivian Wong at email@example.com or call +852 3018 0383.
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Oracle Fusion, Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment business in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best ERP applications, and to advise professional's on the best career opportunities in the industry.