* Perform system analysis, architecture assessment, design and develop for existing and new enterprise systems (e.g. SAP, SWIFT, Treasury systems, other Financial application).
* Heavily involve in enterprise level consulting on solutioning, processes and integration amongst applications.
* Manage and provide daily operation supports for SAP and Non-SAP Financial application.
* Provide supports to other department such as PMO, Custom build team in terms of system integration to Financial application.
* Manage and run regional/global projects and ad-hoc process improvement initiatives when required.
* Liaise and manage requirement/expectation from various stakeholders including business users and third party vendors.
* Provide trainings/knowledge sharing to the teams within the organization
* Ensure proper governance and controls in projects and support documentation across work streams.
* Assist in IT audit review for SAP and Non-SAP Financial application and gate keep the transports and also the business processes are aligned across the company group.
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* Minimum 5 to 10 years in SAP FICO experience and had completed 4 end to end full implementation cycles.
* Strong knowledge in FI and CO modules, candidates with strong CO-Product Costing/Material Ledger, CO-Profitability Analysis, IMPS will be advantageous
* Prior experience in Trading/Agriculture industry will be preferred.
* Experience in New GL modules and preferably with S4 HANA Finance background.
* Team player and can work independently at all time.
* Willingness to travel.
* Good attitude and good communication skills
Interested candidate kindly send me your CV in word format to email@example.com (Attn: Kok Swee) or give me a call at +65 3158 4359 for further discussion. EA Personnel Number: R1986889 | EA License Number: 11C3017