* Position involves requirements gathering and documentation of user stories for implementing hybris multi-channel suite based ecommerce platform. Needs functional knowledge of hybris muti-channel suite (version 6 or higher).
* Work closely with the customer to understand requirements and convert it into requirements document and user stories.
* Advice customer on eCommerce domain and process implementation.
* Manage risks and commuication from a technology and solutions standpoint.
* Overall 8+ years experience in working as a business analyst for implementing J2EE technology projects.
* Must have minimum 4 years experience in working as a business analyst on implementation of eCommerce site based on Hybris eCommerce Multi-channel suite.
* Functional expertise on hybris version 6 or higher desired.
* Excellent knowledge of hybris accelerators and multi-country rollout.
* Ability to communicate, produce documentation, prepare for and lead client sessions, etc.
* Experience working using agile methodologies and in fast paced environment.
The project will last for 15 months and it comes with renewable opportunities in Hong Kong and Overseas. My Client is a MNC firm with good reputatios in the industry.
Over time is not required for the job. 12AL per year.