Role: Dynamics CRM Configurations Consultant
Location: Midjutland, Denmark
Salary: up to 55,000 DKK per month
I am looking for an experienced CRM Consultant to be part of a team of skilled CRM professionals This position will require a cool, influential head and a very organised personality with an eye for detail. You will need to be experienced in linking the business needs with the technical side of the CRM system whilst being able to work effectively on the presales and design phases of the project. Highly experienced in system configuration and customization
Role & Responsibilities
* Analyse the Business needs
* Prepare the team to implement the project.
* play a part in Design of the system giving direction to the team of developers.
* Connect the system with the customer.
* Delivering training to the team members including superusers.
Skills & Qualifications
* Danish Speaking functional Role - Fluent
* Degree in the relevant field of expertise - IT / Computer engineering/business
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Experience working with Customer engagement (CRM CE)
* Experience with Nav would be a bonus
* Experience with AX would be a bonus
* Expanding company with a strong future
* Flexible working hours
* annual leave allowance
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at email@example.com or contact +45 89887709, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERPmarkets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are