ERP Business Analyst - Up to £50k - London
The client's business is at a stage of growth, due to the increase of ERP users, they are looking at upgrading their current ERP system.
An exciting opportunity for a ERP Business Analyst position has become available.
You will be working closely with the business process owners to develop, analyse and map out the business processes with the aim to improve the quality and the efficiency of the current processes.
You will also be customising and configuring the work flow, ensure proper integration of client application.
Skills + Qualification
* Experience working with ERP Systems
* Knowledge on manufacturing, finance and inventory business processes
* The ability to troubleshoot
* Business process mapping and analysis
* Sound written and verbal communication skills at senior level
Benefits + Company culture
* 25 days annual leave
* Flexible working arrangements
* Cycle to work scheme
* Friendly team culture
* Team lunch on Wednesday and Friday evening social events
For a confidential conversation please contact Sharmaine on 02038 266 743. Alternatively, please email on email@example.com.