Sage X3 Management Accountant - Up £35k - Surrey
Working for a private business, you will take ownership in your allocated portfolios. These will include a number of departments within the Organisation in which you will be analysing, planning and managing their budgets.
Liaising with managerial staff, you will brainstorm and confidently advise managers on any implications that they can face, how to overcome these concerns and how best to optimise their current budgets.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be confident in generating reports and presenting the data with the IT Department on how to maximise business growth and profit.
Reports and other processes will be collated using the Sage X3 finance module.
Financial Administration and internal audits will also be part of your role.
Skills + Qualification
* Previous Sage X3 experience using the finance module
* Crystal Reports
* AAT qualified
* CIMA qualified or plan to undergo studies is desirable
* Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
* Written and verbal communications
* Accuracy and eye for detail
* Sound business knowledge
Benefits + Company Culture
* 25 days annual leave
* Life Assurance
* Free gym on site
* Once a month all expenses paid social gathering hosted by the company's director
For a confidential conversation please call Sharmaine on 02038 266 743. Alternatively, email on firstname.lastname@example.org