SAP Commerce/Hybris Professionals - Sweden - Permanent
WFI is currently looking for SAP Commerce/Hybris professionals to join a client's Stockholm team in a full-time, permanent capacity.
The client are a well-established Hybris consultancy who need to expand their team with experienced Hybris professionals. They have an immediate need and can take from across Sweden, not only Stockholm, with remote working opportunities available.
To be eligible for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
* 3+ years working with Hybris, SAP Commerce, or another relevant e-commerce platform such as Salesforce Commerce, or Intershop.
* Ideally some experience implementing a Hybris or other e-ecommerce system.
* Have relevant functional and/or technical skills.
* Have strong English speaking skills; Swedish would be advantageous.
* Relevant University Degree.
In this role you can expect a generous compensation package, excellent career progression opportunities, and the opportunity to work on some very interesting and high-profile SAP Commerce projects - so secure your interview ASAP!
If you would like to apply for this position, do not hesitate to forward your CV for review. If you would like to get in touch for a confidential chat about this or any other role, then get in touch with Tim Butler on the below details.
☎ +46 10 888 56 05