Sage X3 - Junior Developer - Up to £35k - Supported learning culture
You will be working alongside the Senior Developer and Consultants to work on inhouse project implementations and tweaking current functions and processes.
The client prides themselves on continuous improvement and are constantly on the lookout on how they can improve their services. With a dedicated Learning and Development team, they work on upskilling their employees within the Sage X3 space.
Skills + Responsibilities
* Experience with development of L4G and Crystal Reports
* 2+ years industry experience
* Demonstrates understanding of business requirements
* Develops design recommendations and documents to facilitate the in-house project needs. This is based on architectural and functional specification
* Ability to mould within a team environment and work independently
* Identifies and analyses problems in depth, determines the root cause and offers solutions.
* 25 days annual leave
* Life assurance
* Shopping discounts
* Plenty of career development opportunities
For a confidential conversation, please contact Sharmaine Lagman on 02038 266 743. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org