* Strong SAP technical experience involving in technical design solution, development around SAP ERP, SAP BW and SAP BPC.
* Lead technical team to deliver projects and change requests around SAP ERP, SAP BW, SAP BPC and integrations between SAP and other systems
* Deliver efficient and flexible data modelling using SAP Business Warehouse to improve reporting capabilities
* Responsible for smooth technical implementation ensuring zero or minimum rework after deployment
* Manage and allocate resources effectively to ensure projects delivery meet timelines set
* Guide the team on best practices, industry trends, and provide feedback on the overall performance of processes and tools.
* Stay relevant with latest technology and utilize it for the development teams
* Responsible to set KPIs for the team members, overall team targets, identify and mitigate inefficiencies, identify opportunities related to technical aspects of implementation
* Provide training for team members, users and stakeholders
* Demonstrates proficiency and expertise in programming using ABAP Objects in developing classes, interactive reports, dialog transactions, enhancements, interfaces and conversions as required by business using BADIs, BAPI's and dialog programs
* Work with SAP development tools and technologies, SAP BW and SAP BPC
* Make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements
* Provide continuous improvement, standardize, enhance system reliability, performance and security
* More than 3 years' experience in managing a technical team
* At least 10 years' hands on experience in the technical aspect, SAP ABAP
* Technical experience in analysis & design with the ability to recommend solutions for complicated issues, creating documentation
* Knowledge in SAP Business Warehouse / SAP BW4/HANA/ SAP BPC/ RPA Tools are preferable
* SAP S4/HANA experience has an advantage
* Result oriented individuals with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to integrate into a cross functional team
* Possess strong leadership capabilities.
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams (both written and verbal)
Interested candidate kindly send me your CV in word format to email@example.com or give me a call at +65 3163 0483 for further discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1660573
EA License Number: 11C3017