Syteline System Admin - Fort Worth, TX
An industry leading manufacturer in the Fort Worth is seeking a Syteline System Administrator to join their team. Core responsibilities would include daily administration and support for the client's Syteline ERP system. Above average SQL proficiency is strongly preferred. This is a full-time opportunity and candidates must be local to the area or be willing to relocate.
* Daily Administration of Syteline ERP
* Troubleshoot known issues and provide desktop support
* Maintain a stable SQL server environment
* Assist in the management of any system upgrades or application integration projects
* Work with business analysts to gather minimum business requirements and make recommendations to key stakeholders
* Syteline ERP experience strongly preferred
* Excellent problem solver
* Experience working in an IT environment
* Strong communication skills
* Above average proficiency with Excel and SQL Management Studio
* SQL Programming
* T-SQL and Stored Procedures
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Adrian Sullivan and email@example.com
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor (Lawson, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual). We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.