My client is a leading global manufacturer and distributor in the automotive industry. They have over 40 stores across Australia and supply to over 70 countries worldwide. They are now seeking an experienced Finance JDE Functional Consultant for several upcoming projects.
You will be working closely with the finance and IT teams in order to improve the use of JDE within the organisation. You will also be working on multiple projects at one time and work autonomously in a team environment. Responsibilities include:
- Update, maintain and implement current and new JDE projects.
- Reporting to stakeholders and finding requirements.
- Have a systematic and logical approach to resolving technical issues.
- Planning, design and overseeing new and current JDE projects.
* Prior experience with JDE and JDE implementations/maintenance/support
* Experience across warehouse, logistics, manufacturing and costing
* Completed end-to-end JDE implementation projects.
* Strong finance skills across accounts receivable / payable as well as general ledger, procurement and purchasing
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
(03) 8657 4571