SAP B1 Consultant | Functional Developer | Ireland | Canada | 6 months | Competitive Day Rate | Project Manager | x2 Positions
My client has a presence in both Ireland and the US / Canada and is recruiting for a SAP B1 Consultant / Functional Developer to join their company on an interim basis, then to be taken as a permanent member of the team thereafter. The successful candidate will be integral in the business development of new customers, plus the back-end core SDK requirements that pop up. The client realises this is a tough role to fill, and so may be considering two candidates for the position. They're also looking for a Project Manager in the interim, someone who can lead the new development team they are building.
* You will assist / start to generate new business and maintain existing customers
* Travel to the client site is required, presenting regular project updates to the client as appropriate throughout the project life-cycle
* Install, configure and optimise SAP Business One SDK applications and solutions as per the design document, providing alternate solutions where and when technical constraints impede the business process
What we ask for
* SAP Business One (2+ years); juniors would also be considered
* Multiple previous Full Life-cycles / End to End implementations / roll-outs within SAP B1
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Gus Firth at
+44(0)203 808 7305 or send an e-mail to G.Firth@WashingtonFrank.com
SAP B1 Consultant | Functional Developer | Ireland | 6 months | Competitive Day Rate | Project Manager | x2 Positions
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Oracle Fusion, Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS. We live and breathe ERP. Just ERP and nothing else. It's our sole focus, our specialism, and over the years we've built up an enviable reputation for finding the best ERP opportunities for job seekers at companies of all sizes. This dedication to the ERP field means that each and every one of our consultants has the expert knowledge needed to completely understand the market, while also building mutually beneficial relationships with customers, ERP specialists, and vendors alike.