My client is a highly specialised technology organization, a preferred global technology solutions provider and partner with great working environment and benefits. If you are enjoy working with people and find value and contentment in providing first-tier technology solutions, this challenge is for you!
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead teams specializing in designing and delivering SAP PP (Production Planning) transformation programs
* Help clients define technology roadmaps and digital-ready solutions leveraging latest S/4 and SAP Leonardo technologies
* Take on lead role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP
* Manage business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
* Act as project manager and Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
* Build rapport and relationship with clients
* Flexible with travel arrangement to support clients across the ASEAN region
Skills & Qualifications
* Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
* Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
* Experience identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs
* Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
* Well-developed analytical skills with ability to provide clarity to complex issues
* Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
* An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
* Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
* Experience in one or more of the retail, consumer goods, life sciences, logistics and industrial industries.
* Experience in SAP Implementations and Roll-outs
* Interest and experience in professional services environment is preferred
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 5022 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related jobs - https://www.washingtonfrank.com/
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1982019