Keen to embark on a digital journey in the real estate industry? Passionate to bring transformation and be the bridge to spark change? Here's your chance to be part of a global team to grow your career in an organization with great benefits and culture.
Role & Responsibilities
* Strong ability to learn & understand business processes and propose solutions addressing the current and future needs of the organization
* Analyze, design, develop, test and maintain SAP system to streamline business processes
* Translate business requirements into functional specifications
* Coordinate and conduct user acceptance tests and training
* Provide system documentation according to the Project Development Methodology
* Provide daily functional and business support for SAP REFX modules.
* Apply local configuration on changing, fine tuning on SAP settings
* Perform rollout to various countries
Skills & Qualifications
* Candidate must possess at least a GCE 'A' Level / Local Polytechnic Diploma in Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent.
* Prior working experience in SAP module will be advantageous
* Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Highly motivated, detail orientated individual
* Good team player
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 5022 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related jobs - https://www.washingtonfrank.com/
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1982019