Keen to embark on a digital journey in the real estate industry? Passionate to bring transformation and be the bridge to spark change? Here's your chance to be part of a global enterprise applications team to grow your career in an organization with great benefits and culture.
Role & Responsibilities
* Strong ability to understand business processes and create solutions addressing the current and future needs of the organization
* Analyze, design, develop, test and maintain SAP system to streamline business processes
* Translate business requirements into functional specifications
* Coordinate and conduct user acceptance tests and training
* Provide system documentation according to the Project Development Methodology
* Provide daily functional and business support for SAP MM modules.
* Apply local configuration on changing, fine tuning on SAP settings
* Perform rollout to various countries
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent
* Advantage to have knowledge in PM and FICO modules
* At least 2 years of working in SAP MM module
* Completed at least 1 full cycle of SAP implementation
* Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active
* Good written and communication skills
* Highly motivated, detailed oriented individual
* Good team player
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 5022 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related jobs - https://www.washingtonfrank.com/
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1982019