My Client is a niche ERP Consultancy firm, on the look out for ABAP developers willing to be part of something of something bigger. Do send in your profiles so I may get back to you and share more about the exciting nature of this role!
A glimpse into your daily mission
* Responsible for the design and development of the technical solutions using SAP ABAP within the stipulated timeframe. The proposed solution must fit into the existing system architecture.
* Responsible for ensuring the proposed solution is aligned with the overall architecture design.
* Responsible for complying with the program standards, processes and technical standards defined for the project.
* Responsible for the design and development of all integration points and interfaces between various SAP modules, any selected 3rd party software and other applications/systems.
* Perform the following key development activities:
1 Propose solutions to fulfil business requirements and recommend potential areas for streamlining.
2 Recommend and implement industry best practices to improve development processes.
3 Design, document and develop SAP programs according to functional specifications received and ensure the developed programs fulfil the business requirements.
4 Plan, identify, define and conduct unit testing to ensure the proposed solution fulfils the business requirements.
5 Provide technical support to the Functional Consultants during system integration and user acceptance testing, implementing code changes if required.
6 Conduct peer code reviews as specified according to project standards.
7 Ensure SAP programs developed pass the required vulnerability assessments and code quality inspections.
8 Plan and perform the cutover for the modules assigned.
9 Deliver all project documentations defined for the projects that minimally includes design specifications, program specifications and unit test plan.
10 Provide on-site support where necessary.
11 Troubleshoot any problems reported before and after implementation of solution.
* Ensure optimal system design and configuration of the SAP functionality.
* Ensure the quality of the deliverables.
* Participate in any quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for improvement identified.
* Perform risk management which includes identification; provide mitigation solutions and management for risks.
* Participate in the change request process which includes performing impact assessment, development and testing.
* Responsible for the timely preparation and reporting of progress status updates to the Project Manager and other management.
* Responsible for managing and resolving all problems reported and service requests received during maintenance phase.
Skills & Qualifications
* Advanced programming knowledge in SAP Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) development, testing and solid knowledge of SAP overall.
* Appropriate business and computing qualifications and substantial knowledge on SAP programming.
* Knowledge in integration with other SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) modules is essential (Materials Management - MM, Financial Accounting - FI, Controlling - CO, Project System - PS, Sales and Distribution - SD, Human Capital Management - HCM).
* Knowledge of Accelerated SAP (ASAP) methodology and toolsets.
* Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on strategic business or technical requirements.
* Ability to work independently and efficiently, manage timelines and expectations, and produce high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations and research).
* Demonstrate experience in designing, developing and managing the delivery of enterprise solutions to support business transformation objectives.
* Minimum 3 years of SAP ABAP development experience with at least 2 years of development experience in SAP MM module.
Applications currently in progress, don't miss out on this opportunity. Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 4334 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1986634