Software Implementation Consultant - Up to £45k- SME- North Leeds
The company is recognised as an integration platform that is critical and beneficial for businesses within the ERP space.
With the company running for almost 20 years, it has allowed them to build a solid reputation in shaping the EDI processes.
This is an exciting time to join their team as there is an increased demand in business and growth.
You will be working with a team of developers, consultants and the project managers to execute multiple integration projects.
With exposure to a range of coding languages and past ERP implementation project experience, you will be confident in collaborating with product owners to collect information on their requirements, analyse and advise them on how best to integrate their technical processes.
This is a client facing role. You will be passionate about providing solutions and enjoy building professional relationships.
You will be hands on and understand (or be willing to learn) the concept of Runsets and how they can be configured to meet tailored business requirements and how data that can be brought in and sent out to almost any technical channel that you can name.
Skills + Responsibilities
* Background in ERP consultancy, either working as part of the technical support team or directly with partners
* Exposure to programming languages such as .NET, PHP and Java
* Experience using SQL server queries
* EDI processes
* CSV and XML server queries
* Understanding (be willing to learn) the concept of Runsets
Benefits + Culture
* Flexible working patterns
* Friendly and supportive team
* Challenging day-to-day tasks
* Exciting projects and opportunities
* Excellent pension scheme
* Plenty of training
Would you like to learn more about the opportunity? Please contact Sharmaine on 02038 266 733 or firstname.lastname@example.org