SAP IS-U (FI-CA)
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Possess in-depth knowledge in the utility domain.
* Experience with SAP ISU FICA functional solutions architecture
* Experience in FICA configuration of Main /Sub, Payment hierarchy, clearing rules, Dunning, Security Deposits, Payment Clearings, Open item management, Tax, Instalment plans, Returns, Refund Process, Write offs.
* Should have worked in a regulated/ de-regulated market environment.
* Should possess the knowledge and hands-on experience with SAP's solutions including the ability to develop solution frameworks, solution process landscapes and define integration touch-points.
* Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
* Should have experience in ABAP programming and performing regular tests on the usability of the code
* Should have experience in gathering requirements from Customers, Preparing the BBP, configuring the system and preparing functional specifications and project relevant documentation.
* Domain experience in electricity, gas or water utility industries will be added advantage.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and effectiveness in problem-solving.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Team player and ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
* ABAP programming
Applications currently in progress, don't miss out on this opportunity. Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +65 3158 4334 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1986634