* Responsible for ensuring that multiple SAP projects are delivered within scope, quality, time and budget requirements. Also in charge of the overall use of resources
* Take lead in all the phases of SAP project implementation, from project planning, execution, risk management, go-live and project closure.
* Working with internal clients to determine project definition and business requirements.
* Setting up an appropriate project organization.
* Accountable for developing & managing project plans & WBS and coordinating the activities of the project team and sub-team.
* Communicate & coordinate with business user team to ensure the project can be carried out as per planned.
* Ensure that all strategies are implemented efficiently and according to plan and that the client goals are satisfactorily reached.
* Managing client and stakeholder relationships at a project level.
* Provide project status reports & phase reports to internal PMO & stakeholders.
* Providing leadership, motivation & coaching to project team members.
* Advising clients on project governance as well as template governance.
* Manage all CR (Change requests) if timeline, scope or resource requirements change.
* Plan & execute knowledge transfer from realization team to support team (AMS)
* Bachelor's degree.
* Minimum 6-8 years of project management experience in leading SAP Projects( ECC 6.0 & S4 HANA) projects of medium to large size and complexity, in the discrete or repetitive manufacturing industry.
* Knowledge in S4 HANA and Migration steps.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills. Demonstrates high ethics and values, inspires loyalty and trust, embraces diversity, possesses outstanding listening skills, communicates in speaking and writing so others will understand, engages directly with senior-level management, at ease communicating with all levels of project stakeholders.
* Exceptional leadership skills. Inspires initiative and responsibility for achievement in others by demonstrating the same in self, builds successful project teams, identifies and resolves team conflict and team member performance issues, actively stimulates mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
* Excellent in presentation skills including Powerpoint slides preparation, and delivering a presentation to project stakeholders and management team.
* Ability to work with minimum guidance & directions
* PMP Certified preferred