Location: Copenhagen (North)
Salary: up to 50,000 DKK
Do you want to be part of the team responsible for business activities in Denmark, focusing on support of the operational departments sparring with department heads in budget and monthly reporting processes as well as ongoing business analysis?
The finance department holds the overall responsibility for all aspects of financial accounting, reporting, controlling, compliance and forecasting. As Senior Financial Controller you will provide expertise and dedicated focus on accounting process consistency within all areas to ensure accurate and reliable financial reporting.
In addition, you will be expected to challenge and advise internal stakeholders to improve the quality and efficiency of the financial control environment including reporting, planning and decision making.
Your key tasks:
* assist in the preparation of yearly statutory reporting
* create input for external auditors take part in the ongoing controlling and month-end IFRS reporting
* ensure the update of ongoing cash flow reporting ensure compliance of local reporting matters to maintain accounting quality maintain a sound general ledger structure in our financial management system (SAP)
* create ad hoc analysis of business performance in support of the Senior Management
* hold a master's or HD degree in economics
* you have relevant job experience from a position in a similar size company or have work experience from an audit company
* preferably have prior experience with IFRS reporting can plan and carry out tasks independently employing a structured, analytical and results-oriented approach
* can handle large amounts of information, ensuring attention to detail while maintaining a collective overview
* have extensive experience with Excel and are preferably an experienced user of SAP (JVA) and HFM
* are proficient in Danish and English verbally as well as written.
* you are comfortable operating within a large network of people, managing relationships with various stakeholders widely distributed within the organisation.
* You like working in a team operating in a dynamic environment based on respectful, open discussion and a direct and trust-based approach
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +45 89888266 n complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERPmarkets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are