The business runs its operation on the IFS ERP system (on the Apps 9 version). As of today, my client needs to make better use of its IFS system and ensure that it is embedded firmly in the business and expanding the user base across the business. my client also needs to ensure that the system is configured properly; a historic lack of dedicated expertise in the business and some lack of direction in the system set up process means that IFS is not currently working as the business needs it to.
A new finance team is in place; the CFO has bee in the business for 9 months, with the Financial Controller and Head of FP&A having been in the business for 4 months each. The new finance team has the improvement and development of the IFS system at the top of its agenda.
This newly created role will help the business to ensure it maximises the capability of IFS in running the business and providing quality data.
Role & Responsibilities
* Being the in-house application expert;
* Helping to identify the changes that need to be made to ensure that they make best possible use of its IFS system, interpreting business need to solutions;
* Taking part in implementing those solutions;
* Working closely with business users of IFS to document processes, creating manuals, providing training;
* Day to day maintenance of the system, assisting the finance team with month ends, ensuring schedule tasks are set up correctly and running properly, monitoring work orders, resolving queries and requests for advice.
Skills & Qualifications
* Deep experience of the IFS Apps 9 system;
* Hands on experience of system master data set up, posting controls, workflows / transaction authorisation routes, production process and set-up, warehouse, finance and HR modules;
* Comfortable working with data;
* Working knowledge of SQL;
* Able to connect thinking together - recognising inter dependencies and inconsistencies;
* Collaborative with excellent communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships;
* Highly driven and motivated, a quick learner;
* Keen to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into things.
* Competitive Salary
* Bonus Schemes
* Remote Working
* Flexible working hours
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through other opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 0860 or give me an email on email@example.com, in complete confidence.