SAP FI/CO Consultant - Oslo
New and exciting opportunity to work for an award winning Scandinavian consultancy firm.
My client is looking for an experienced SAP Financial Consultant to join their team of talented professionals on their ever growing project portfolio across a variety industries.
An outstanding chance to be part of and add to a unique culture, rise to the challenge and develop yourself in a forward thinking organisation
* You'll have previous SAP FICO consulting experience with a proven track record of delivering projects, support and the latest SAP functionality.
* Strong business knowledge through numerous end to end life cycles from requirements gathering to support.
* Norwegian and/or English speaking
What Responsibilities Will You have?
* Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customisation of SAP products
* Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
* Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
* Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
* Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
What you'll get in return
* A rewarding team environment
* Excellent career and development opportunities
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Room to influence project type to progress in the direction you like
* Health clubs, social gatherings and events
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 (0)191 814 1416 and firstname.lastname@example.org where confidentiality is guaranteed