SQL Developer Manufacturing- Greater Lexington, Kentucky Area
SQL Developer- Manufacturing- Greater Lexington, Kentucky Area
This unique position in the Greater Suwanee area provides an opportunity for an experienced database administrator within the manufacturing industry. This certain candidate should be familiar with storing and organizing data within an ERP system. Responsibilities include knowledge of SQL, implementation, configuration, database design, migration, troubleshooting, as well as data recovery. Experience with Epicor ERP or other ERP is a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
* Manage SQL Server databases from development to mission-critical production systems
* Maintain upgrades and systems
* Responsible for installing upgrades, and regular maintenance of systems.
* Manage migrations, implantation, and configuration of system software
* Configure SQL Servers
* Administrate and test upgrades within the database
* Two to three years SQL Server administration experience
* Accustomed with SQL Reporting services
* Understanding of Performance Tuning and Organization (PTO)
* Knowledge of backup, restores, and recovery of a database
* Experience with database migration
* Experience working with Windows server
For Immediate Consideration Contact:
215.391.1506 (ext. 1506)
Epicor, System Administrator, Admin, Geogria, ERP v9, ERP v10, programmer, Epicor / Epicor ERP/ vantage / vista / developer / programmer/ analyst / programmer analyst/ technical / technical consultant
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor (ERP, ISCALA, Avante, HCM, Clientele). We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends. I can be contacted at (215)-253-7669 x3332